- Caminho Portuguese Pilgrims group on Facebook. Not only is there information in general about the Portuguese route, but there are also files and mapping specific to the Portuguese route that you can download. As well you can follow along with others who have similar questions about this route – or ask your own questions and get specific answers from those who have walked it before you.
- The WisePilgrim App Includes both the Central and Coastal routes. I recommend the small investment (I think around $4.99) – which can be used offline without any data or wifi, or, if you have a data plan/wifi it can give specific mileage distances from where you are currently at. The advantage of an app vs. a book is that those apps get updated with new and helpful information – for free!
- The Camino Forum, a fabulous international-perspective website on all things Camino (including the Portugues) is incredibly valuable. Here is a link to some Portugues related questions/answers. You can also download helpful files and maps that others have found/put together. You have to sign up (free) to the forum to be able to download resources. I’m a big supporter of this community and highly recommend it. https://www.caminodesantiago.
me/community/forums/camino-por tugues-coastal-route-from-port o.109/
- Accommodations for the entire Portugues Route, Lisbon to Santiago, including albergues and hotels – updated regularly – (from Camino Forum download) Below you will find links to 5 different PDF’s for different parts of the Camino Portuguese.
- Accommodations for the Portugues Route – Central Route (from Luisa Sousa). Scroll down to see albergues with photos: https://umcaminhoparatodos.wo
rdpress.com/2013/09/19/albergu es-do-caminho-portugues-de-san tiago/