- Caminho Portuguese Pilgrims group on Facebook. Not only is there information in general about the Portugues route, there are files and mapping specific to the Portugues route that you can download. As well you can follow along with others who have similar questions about this route – or ask your own questions and get specific answers by those who have walked it before you.
- The WisePilgrim App which includes both the Central and Coastal routes. I recommend the small investment (I think around $4.99) – which can be used off line without any data or wifi, or, if you have a data plan/wifi it can give specific mileage distances from where you are currently at. The advantage of an app vs. a book is that those apps get updated with new and helpful information – for free!
- The Camino Forum, a fabulous international-perspective website on all things Camino (including the Portugues) is incredibly valuable. Here is a link to some Portugues related questions/answers. You can also download helpful files and maps that others have found/put together. You have to sign up (free) to the forum to be able to download resources. I’m a big supporter of this community and highly recommend. https://www.caminodesantiago.
me/community/forums/camino-por tugues-coastal-route-from-port o.109/
- Accommodations for the entire Portugues Route, Lisbon to Santiago, including albergues and hotels – updated regularly – (from Camino Forum download): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15YjQVotp9btlbTUx6YDMgFpHcm3__9msYMJ_nHKOe2E/edit#gid=0
- Accommodations for the Portugues Route – Central Route (from Luisa Sousa). Scroll down to see albergues with photos: https://umcaminhoparatodos.wo
rdpress.com/2013/09/19/albergu es-do-caminho-portugues-de-san tiago/